V’s Adventure Will Be Your Own
While V’s story in Cyberpunk 2077 will always follow the same main story beats, the way in which players reach these, approach missions, and generally spend their time in Night City is set to be unique to each player from the very beginning.
Not only will players be able to freely customize exactly how V looks with an extensive character creator, but you’ll also have to choose their Lifepath at the very beginning of the game.
Your Lifepath is essentially how V started out in life, whether they’ve been a career-driven Corpo, or a Street Kid that’s made a number of handy — albeit dodgy — acquaintances. Or are you a Nomad who’s lived most of their lives out in the Badlands and has seldom stepped into Night City?
Your choice of Lifepath will change a lot during the opening sections of the game and will open up unique, additional dialogue options when talking to certain characters.
Then you’ve got the body mods you can apply to V to grant them a plethora of different abilities, which combined with the arsenal of outlandish weapons allows you to tackle missions and other combat scenarios in a completely different way to your friend.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2