Developed by Ubisoft, Immortals Fenyx Rising is a brand new open-world adventure game that draws inspiration from the beautiful cartoonish vistas of Breath of the Wild, mixed with elements of Greek mythology and its fantastical side like in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Here’s how to increase your max stamina in Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Increasing Max Stamina in Immortals Fenyx Rising
Just like in Breath of the Wild, Immortals Fenyx Rising also features a stamina system that determines how long you can sprint for, glide in the air, and whether or not you can scale a tall cliff. If your stamina runs out, you’ll fall in the middle of a climb, potentially killing you in the process. Because of this, you’ll definitely want to look into upgrading your max stamina as soon as possible.
There are two main ways of increasing your max stamina in the game, as listed below:
- With specific types of equipment.
- By collecting Zeus’ lightning bolts.
As you’re exploring the open world, you might come across armor and other equipment pieces that can give you an extra stamina bar when equipped. Of course, the boost will be removed if you unequip your armor, so keep that in mind.
Alternatively, you can clear the Vaults of Tartaros scattered around the open world to collect lightning bolts. Once you have enough of these, they can be used to increase your max stamina bar permanently.
After completing the tutorials and unlocking the Observatory and Hall of Heroes, you can head over to the bench and spend these lightning bolts to upgrade your stamina meter. Every subsequent upgrade will require more lightning bolts for you to reach the next tier, so you’ll definitely want to attempt those Vaults as you come across them.
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: The Lost Gods’ Top-Down Gameplay Looks Action-Packed in its Launch Trailer
- Ubisoft Dates Immortals Fenyx Rising the Lost Gods DLC
- Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Second DLC Gets An Epic Launch Trailer
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC Coming Later This Month
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Adds Blood of Zeus Bonus Quest via Limited Time Crossover