Cooking is an important mechanic in Genshin Impact, offering you the opportunity to buff your characters’ stats and performance in combat with unique effects. Sometimes, the ingredients required to make those recipes are also necessary to complete daily quests, too. Here’s how to Almond Tofu in Genshin Impact in either case.
How to Get Almond Tofu in Genshin Impact
Almond Tofu is found at the Wangshu Inn, both as an ingredient you can purchase and find as a collectible item. You’ll want to travel there and then head up the staircase (or use the teleport point if you have unlocked it) to enter the Inn’s main entrance.
At reception, you’ll find Verr Goldet, a merchant who will sell you food that includes the Almond Tofu.
Almond Tofu costs 1500 Mora, and you’ll be able to purchase two per day from Verr Goldet.
In some cases, Almond Tofu is obtainable by investigating the kitchen table in Wangshu Inn, which is a stone’s throw from Verr Goldet. However, we’ve found this is a bit unreliable as it’s normally Cabbage and Radish on the table.
That said, if you’re gathering them as part of the daily quest “Good Medicine Tastes Bitter” or the daily quest “Yi Zhu’s Snack” reputation request, you might find it actually does spawn in that location. It’s worth a look, anyway, given how closeby it is.
You should also see some related content below you might find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Genshin Impact Get Extensive Trailer Starring Yanfei as PS5 Version & Update 1.5 Release
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Yanfei
- Genshin Impact Gets Gameplay Trailer Showcasing PS5 Upgrades
- Genshin Impact Version 1.5 Reveals First Gameplay – New Characters, Serenitea Pot, Events, & More
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Set to Launch This Month, miHoYo Announces