The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 2 challenges are due to go live on Thursday, Dec. 10. Completing these challenges will award you with varying amounts of XP to help level up your Battle Pass. Fortunately, thanks to iFireMonkey over on Twitter, we already know what to expect from this week’s challenges, so let’s go right ahead and check them out.
All Fortnite Season 5 Week 2 Challenges
- Destroy Mailboxes (5)
- Plant the Evidence in Catty Corner or Flush Factory (3)
- Find Car Parts (3)
- Deliver a Vehicle from Steamy Stacks to Pleasant Park
- Drive Through Flaming Rings (1)
- Find Clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges & Lazy Lake (3)
- Destroy Dog Houses (3)
As we mentioned earlier, the Fortnite week 2 challenges listed above come courtesy of iFireMonkey — a popular Fortnite dataminer — on Twitter.
These challenges actually look like they’ll be a lot of fun to do, as many of them require players to seek out specific items like ‘Car Parts’ or ‘Clues’ in various named locations. You’ll also need to destroy dog houses (found in residential areas like Holly Hedges, Lazy Lake, and Pleasant Park), and even plant evidence at either Catty Corner or Flush Factory.
In addition to these week 2 challenges, iFireMonkey also listed a number of ‘Legendary Quests’ which appear to require players to deal set amounts of damage with Legendary Weapons. We’ve listed all of these below, for those who prefer reading text.
Week 2 Legendary Quests
- Deal 1500 Damage with Legendary Weapons
- Deal 3000 Damage with Legendary Weapons
- Deal 4500 Damage with Legendary Weapons
- Deal 6000 Damage with Legendary Weapons
- Deal 7500 Damage with Legendary Weapons
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 2 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the current season below.
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message