It’s that special time of the year once again and Destiny 2’s Dawning event is in full swing with new recipes to concoct, new ingredients to collect, and gift recipients to cook for. If you’re wondering how to make Etheric Coldsnaps in Destiny 2 for Variks, here’s how to do it.
How to Make Etheric Coldsnaps in Destiny 2 Dawning Event (Recipe)
Before we get into actually making Etheric Coldsnaps, you should have already have obtained the Holiday Oven 2.0. by meeting up with Eva Levante near the spawn-in at The Tower. Only then will you be able to start collecting ingredients and combining them in the oven.
The first ingredient that you’ll need for Etheric Coldsnaps is Chitin Powder. You’ll have to rely a bit on the RNG gods to get your hands on the powder, but the easiest way to farm this item is by taking on Strikes that feature Hive enemies, such as Broodhold for example.
As for the second and final ingredient, you’ll need to get some Electric Flavor. A lot of recipes use this item during the Dawning event in Destiny 2 so having lots of this will definitely come in handy.
To get Electric Flavor, just defeat enemies using Arc attacks and abilities. It doesn’t matter what type of enemies you kill, just as long as you’re using Arc attacks, so feel free to choose whatever location is easiest for you to kill lots of enemies at once.
Once you have both of these items, you can combine them together using the Oven to make Etheric Coldsnaps, which you then have to take to Variks over on Europa.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To sum up how toke Etheric Coldsnaps in Destiny 2 Dawning Event
- Get Chitin Powder
Defeat Hive enemies
- Get Electric Flavor
Kill enemies using your Arc attacks
- Combine them in the oven
- Take it to Variks on Europa.
And that’s what you need to know about how to make Etheric Coldsnaps in Destiny 2 for the 2020 Dawning event. Be sure to check out our wiki guide for more tips & tricks for year four of Destiny 2.
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards