Cyberpunk 2077 is finally here and fans across the world are finally able to get a glimpse of Night City first-hand. If you’ve seen any of the various critic reviews, you know it’s looking gorgeous (albeit a bit buggy) and that it’s going to take a beefy PC to run it and have Night City looking its very best. Just how beefy though? Here’s what Cyberpunk 2077’s PC System Requirements.
What the PC System Requirements Are for Cyberpunk 2077
Here are the confirmed minimum and recommended specs for Cyberpunk 2077, thanks to a very handy chart from CD Projekt Red.
In the chart above, the blue specifications are the requirements you’ll need for each graphical setting with Ray-Tracing turned off. Those requirements on the right-hand side in green are the specifications your PC will need to hit if you want to see Night City at its very best with Ray-Tracing turned on.
To give you a quick comparison of the very minimum specs you need to be running, and the very best, you can check them out below.
Cyberpunk 2077 Minimum System Requirements (1080p/ Low Graphics Quality)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/ 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570k / AMD FX-8310
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 780 / AMD Radeon RX 470
- VRAM: 3GB
- Storage: 70 GB HDD (SSD recommended)
Cyberpunk 2077 RT Ultra System Requirements (2160p)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 16GB
- Graphics Card: RTX 3080
- VRAM: 10GB
- Storage: 70 GB SSD
That’s all you need to know about PC system requirements for Cyberpunk 2077. For all your guides-related needs on Cyberpunk 2077, be sure to head on over to our Cyberpunk 2077 guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out even more of our coverage on the game below.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2