In the world of Cyberpunk 2077, player choice is paramount. From the dialogue decisions you make to the weapons you pick up, everything will make a difference. Another key choice is how V — the game’s protagonist — looks. Whether you opt for a male or female V, you’ll want to make sure they look their very best… or perhaps most outlandish, and all of that starts with V’s hairstyle. In this guide, we’ll run you through all the hairstyles in Cyberpunk 2077, and how to change hair.
How to Change Hair in Cyberpunk 2077
Before you even hop into Night City, you’ll have the option to choose V’s hairstyle, alongside a number of other character customization options.
To do this during the character creation screen, you’ll want to go to the ‘Appearance’ tab at the top of the screen.
Here, you should find a slider called ‘Hairstyle.’ Simply select this and then move your analog stick left and right to scroll through the various options.
Once you’ve found the one you’re happy with, leave the slider and continue fine-tuning the rest of V’s appearance. You can change V’s hair color with the slider below, too.
Unfortunately, after you’ve chosen your hairstyle for V in the character creation screens at the beginning of the game, you won’t be able to change any element of their appearance whatsoever, including their hairstyle. Welcome to 2077, where you can make yourself a cyborg, but hairdressers do not exist!
There is a grand total of 78 hairstyles in Cyberpunk 2077. 39 for the Masculine voice tone, and 39 for the Feminine voice tone. We’ve got screenshots of each and every one of them below.
All Masculine Voice V Hairstyles
- Cyberpunk 2077 Set to Return to Playstation Store June 21
- CD Projekt Discusses Continued Cyberpunk 2077 Development & Pre-Production of Unannounced Games
- CD Projekt Confirms Commitment to Improve Cyberpunk 2077 While Announcing Financial Results
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared