If you have not heard the news by now, Cyberpunk 2077 has had a bit of a rocky launch. Early adopters of the game have not only been facing a slew of technical issues on base PS4 and Xbox One consoles, but plenty of problems are also popping up for PC and PS5/Series X players too. CD Projekt has confirmed that multiple patches are currently in the works to release over the next few months and the company has even started to offer refunds for players who feel dissatisfied with their recent purchase.
With that being said, these glitches and bugs have been going around social media ever since Cyberpunk 2077 launched last week and some of them are just too dang funny not to share.
It’s unfortunate that players have to deal with these technical issues, but hey, at least they make for some good ol’ light-hearted content.
I’ve rounded up some of the funniest and wildest Cyberpunk 2077 glitches and bugs out there, including one that I personally encountered during my time in one of the game’s opening missions.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Lets Players Have Sex With Johnny Silverhand; CDPR Takes It Down Shortly After
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets First Official Tools to Support Modding
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Latest Patch Is Breaking a Main Story Mission for Some Players
- Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.1 Released; Improves Stability & Numerous Quest Issues
- SuperData: December’s Record Spending Led by 10.2 Million Cyberpunk 2077 Digital Sales