If you have not heard the news by now, Cyberpunk 2077 has had a bit of a rocky launch. Early adopters of the game have not only been facing a slew of technical issues on base PS4 and Xbox One consoles, but plenty of problems are also popping up for PC and PS5/Series X players too. CD Projekt has confirmed that multiple patches are currently in the works to release over the next few months and the company has even started to offer refunds for players who feel dissatisfied with their recent purchase.
With that being said, these glitches and bugs have been going around social media ever since Cyberpunk 2077 launched last week and some of them are just too dang funny not to share.
It’s unfortunate that players have to deal with these technical issues, but hey, at least they make for some good ol’ light-hearted content.
I’ve rounded up some of the funniest and wildest Cyberpunk 2077 glitches and bugs out there, including one that I personally encountered during my time in one of the game’s opening missions.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2