Kweeble is one of the most inventive designs in Bugsnax. The kiwi creature has a spoon coming out of its face that acts as its nose, and it’s soooo tiny.
Also, how a Bugsnax says its own name is a huge part of how good it is, and Kweeble’s squeaky voice is perfect for its design. The way it acts isn’t the most exciting, running around Shimmering Sands doing not a lot, but how can you not love it?
- Bugsnax: How to Make It Rain
- PS5 Launch Title, Bugsnax, Gets Accolades Trailer Showcasing Positive Reception
- Bugsnax: How to Catch Flutterjam
- Bugsnax: How to Break & Catch Eggler
- Bugsnax: How to Catch Flamin Cheepoof