Miles Morales is here, bringing Spider-Man into the new console generation. While your character changes, much of the experience remains the same, even on the brand new console. If you’re new to the series though, here’s everything you need to know about how to sprint and run faster in Miles Morales.
The movement in Insomniac’s Spider-Man games is incredible, with swinging through New York at high speed being extremely satisfying. However, it’s not all about keeping up the speed in the air, you’ll need to be fast on the ground as well to keep away from lumbering enemies.
How to Sprint & Run Faster in Spider-Man Miles Morales
To keep your speed up on the group, while running around instead of swinging from building to building, you simply need to hold R2.
That’s the same button as you’ll be using to swing around, so you’ll be able to keep it held if you go from the sky to ground suddenly. If you’ve stopped on the streets of New York or Queens, just start holding R2 and Miles will start running wherever you want him to go.
If you’re on the ground, you can also hold R2 to sprint at a wall of a building, which will see Miles run up it, allowing you to get onto the top of buildings quickly or get into the air without swinging like normal.
It’s nice and simple to run faster in Miles Morales, and you’ll want to be going quickly, believe us.
- PS5 On-Track To Ship 7.6 Million Units by March; Spider-Man Miles Morales Sold 4.1 Million Units
- Spider-Man Miles Morales Update Adds 60FPS Mode With Ray Tracing
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Vinyl Soundtrack Announced
- Call of Duty Reclaims the UK Throne, But Spider-Man Miles Morales Tops Boxed PS5 Sales
- The Best Thwipin’ Miles Morales Wallpapers Around