Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is finally out and there a bunch of more trophies to collect to raise your PSN level and show off to your online friends. One of the trophies in the game seems to be giving some players a little bit of trouble. So that you can get that coveted Platinum trophy, here’s how to get the Best Fries in Town trophy in Miles Morales on PS4 and PS5.
How to Get Best Fries in Town trophy in Spider-Man Miles Morales
The Best Fries in Town trophy in Miles Morales asks you to “pay respects to a legend in the Upper West Side.” And guess who that legend is? That’s right. Stan Lee, one of the leaders of Marvel comics who unfortunately passed away a few years ago.
To get the trophy, you need to find a huge statue of him. You can find it in the Upper West Side, which is west of Central Park. Just to the same exact location of the arrow on the map down below:
Walk around until you see Mick’s Diner and you should spot the statue standing right by it. Go up to it and press the triangle button to interact and then the trophy will be yours.
The plaque even has a nice little message to honor Stan Lee and all of his greatness. It reads: “Dedicated with love to the man who nourished the hearts, minds, and souls of the True Believers everywhere. Excelsior!”
And that’s all you need to know about how to get the Best Fries in Town trophy in Miles Morales for PS4 and PS5. For more tips and tricks, be sure to search Twinfinite.
And as always, if you find yourself with any questions, feel free to drop a comment down below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition Trailer Showcased in New Trailer
- PS5 On-Track To Ship 7.6 Million Units by March; Spider-Man Miles Morales Sold 4.1 Million Units
- Spider-Man Miles Morales Update Adds 60FPS Mode With Ray Tracing
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Vinyl Soundtrack Announced
- Call of Duty Reclaims the UK Throne, But Spider-Man Miles Morales Tops Boxed PS5 Sales