Black Ops Cold War‘s campaign may not be the mode everyone jumps into first, especially with the return of zombies and the ever increasing popularity of multiplayer. If you’re planning to jump into the campaign before any other mode, you’ll likely want to know how long you’ll have to spend with it to reach the end. To give you an idea, here’s everything you need to know about how long CoD Black Ops Cold War takes to beat.
The campaign follows CIA officer Russell Adler and his attempts to stop Perseus, a Soviet spy, from tilting the balance of the Cold War away from the United States.
As the game’s description reads, you’ll “battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters, and more.”
How Long CoD Black Ops Cold War Takes to Beat
A playthrough of the campaign is made up of 15 missions, with you playing one of two potential final missions depending on the choices you make during earlier scenes.
From start to finish, an average playthrough will take somewhere around six to eight hous. That does depend on a few things though.
If you decide to play the two optional side missions, your playthrough will be longer, as will it be if you play on a higher difficulty than standard or look for all the game’s collectibles.
That can swing the other way though. If you blast through the Black Ops Cold War campaign on the easiest difficulty, without stopping to take in the sights or look for every secret, you’ll be able to complete the story quite quickly.
On average though, CoD Black Ops Cold War will take about six to eight hours to beat.
- COD: Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed