Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a lot of valuable resources you’ll collect throughout the world that help Eivor in their quests amidst the tough Viking landscape. Opals are one of those resources you’ll want to keep an eye out for, as collecting them nets big rewards down the line. Here is everything you need to know about how to get Opal and what it’s used for in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Opal in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Once you get your settlement to around level 3, a young merchant named Reda will come and set up a store filled with a plethora of unique items. This shop rotates its merchandise daily, selling things like weapons, hairstyles, tattoos, and more.
Alongside the usual daily items, Reda also sells contracts that allow you to assassinate different targets. Completing these objectives results in a handful of nice rewards for you, including Opals.
Once you get your hands on an Opal, you’ll be able to trade it at your settlement for exotic goods you otherwise couldn’t get. An example of this is an item called Darugr Sacrifice, which gives you schematics for a distinct settlement decoration that’ll give you home some serious flair.
How to Get Opal in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Raise your settlement to level 3.
- Eventually, a merchant named Reda shows up.
- Purchase and complete the Assassination Contracts they have and you’ll earn rewards, including Opals.
Opals are a rare mineral that can be exchanged for exotic goods at a handful of shops located throughout your settlement.
That is everything you need to know about how to get Opal and what it’s used for in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more helpful info, be sure to check out our official guide wiki for the game, as it has all the hints you need to help Eivor progress and prosper.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022