New Area, Story, & Pokemon
Everything New in the Crown Tundra DLC
Obviously, in Pokemon Sword & Shield’s Crown Tundra DLC, you’ll be going to a brand new area in the Galar region. This time you’ll be heading to a snowy mountainous area where you’ll meet up with a fellow named Peony. Peony will set you up on an expedition to explore this frozen land, and also delve deeper into Pokemon Dens. More on that later.
In addition to running around a new snowy wild area, players will be able to capture three genuine new Pokemon never seen before in the game (shown above):
- Regieleki the Electron Pokemon (Electric)
- Calyrex the King Pokemon (Psychic/Grass)
- Regidrago the Dragon Orb Pokemon (Dragon)
The two new Regis will each have their own signature move. Regieleki will get Thunder Cage, which deals damage initially, and over time, while trapping enemies. Regidraco will get Dragon Energy, a powerful attack that grows stronger the more HP Regidraco has left.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass Info Dropping This Week
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Max Raid Event Features Ditto and Babies
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass Gets More Details on The Isle of Armor
- New Pokemon Sword and Shield Event Swaps Around Version Exclusives
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Latest Mythical Pokemon is the Evil Monkey Zarude