Watch Dogs Legion is finally getting released this week, and with the new element of being able to play as NPC in the game being such a radical change for the series, we’ve put together a short list of beginner tips to help get you started.
Your First Operative Doesn’t Really Matter
After playing through the tutorial level in Watch Dogs Legion, the game will start proper and you’ll have the option of choosing your first playable character. To be completely honest, all of them are kind of crappy, with maybe the exception of one or two that come with abilities that can aid you in the early hours of the game.
You may want to consider picking the character who takes slightly less damage in combat, or the one who can decrease heat level faster than normal. The early hours of the game can be a little rough as you’re still getting used to combat, and since there’s no way to actively restore your health, it can be a good idea to go for the character who decreases damage taken.
In short, though, you don’t really have to worry too much about who you pick as your first operative in Watch Dogs Legion. The early missions will guide you towards getting new operatives to expand your roster, and you’ll have a lot of characters at your disposal.
- Watch Dogs Legion’s Money Heist Mission Now Available, Check Out the Launch Trailer Here
- Bloodline Expansion Goes Live With Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 5
- Watch Dogs Legion’s Performance Mode Patch for Consoles Is Coming in June
- Watch Dogs Legion’s First Major Update Gets a Trailer Showing The Goods
- Watch Dogs Legion Is Getting a 60 FPS Update on PS5 and Xbox Series X