Invert Your Controls
This one’s completely down to personal preference, but the option’s there for those who want to do some tweaking to how their starfighters are going to handle in Star Wars Squadrons.
Players can choose to invert both their look and flight controls to make it feel more realistic. There are all kinds of other control settings you can tweak to suit your preferences.
That being said, we wouldn’t advise changing to inverted controls if you feel things are difficult to control to begin with. Handling your ship takes some time to get used to, and inverting controls can be even more problematic if you’re not used to using them.
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- Meet the Voice Actors of Star Wars Squadrons’ Cast
- Star Wars Squadrons Crossplay: How to Play Between PS4, Xbox One & PC
- Star Wars Squadrons Flight Stick & HOTAS Support Explained