The open-world of Teyvat is as big as it is gorgeous, which means you’re probably going to spend a fair bit of time taking pictures of your adventure along the way. But for those playing on PC, actually finding the screenshot folder location for Genshin Impact can be a bit of a challenge. Luckily, we’re here to put you on the right (file) path.
Where the Screenshot Folder Location Is in Genshin Impact
Like many modern video games, Genshin Impact has a photo mode that allows players to take pictures and edit them with different effects. As we’ve explained in our dedicated photo mode guide, accessing the mode is done from the main menu.
After you’ve snapped a picture, you can obviously just press “Print Screen” on your keyboard to take a picture. But there’s also a dedicated “Take Photo” button that saves them to a dedicated folder on your PC.
So where on earth is that folder? Well, we’ve done a bit of digging in the game’s File and discovered their whereabouts. Here’s the file path, which you should be able to just copy into explorer and locate:
C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game\ScreenShot
Note that the above will only work if you have installed the game to your C drive. If you have multiple HDDs and you know that Genshin Impact is installed on, say, the D drive, then simply swap out the letters in file path listed above.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Genshin Impact Version 1.5 Reveals First Gameplay – New Characters, Serenitea Pot, Events, & More
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Set to Launch This Month, miHoYo Announces
- Genshin Impact 1.5 Update Beneath the Light of Jadeite Trailer Introduces New Characters & Mechanics
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support