The open-world of Tevyat is as big as it is gorgeous, which means you’re probably going to spend a fair bit of time taking pictures of your adventure along the way. But for those playing on PC, actually finding the screenshot folder location for Genshin Impact can be a bit of a challenge. Luckily, we’re here to put you on the right (file) path.
Where the Screenshot Folder Location Is in Genshin Impact
Like many modern video games, Genshin Impact has a photo mode that allows players to take pictures and edit them with different effects. As we’ve explained in our dedicated photo mode guide, accessing the mode is done from the main menu.
After you’ve snapped a picture, you can obviously just press “Print Screen” on your keyboard to take a picture. But there’s also a dedicated “Take Photo” button that saves them to a dedicated folder on your PC.
So where on earth is that folder? Well, we’ve done a bit of digging in the game’s File and discovered their whereabouts. Here’s the file path, which you should be able to just copy into explorer and locate:
C:\Program Files\Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game\ScreenShot
Note that the above will only work if you have installed the game to your C drive. If you have multiple HDDs and you know that Genshin Impact is installed on, say, the D drive, then simply swap out the letters in file path listed above.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- New Genshin Impact Is All About the Handsome and Mysterious New Character Zhongli
- New Genshin Impact Video Shows the Inspiration for Liyue’s Beautiful Landscape
- SuperData: Genshin Impact Was October’s Biggest Earner, Watch Dogs: Legion Impresses
- New Genshin Impact Video Shows How Liyue’s Charming Soundtrack Was Created
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing New Character Childe’s Battle Skills