Genshin Impact’s progression system segments character and weapon progression into different tiers. If you’re wanting to push a character beyond level 20 then you’ll need to “Ascend” them, a process that typically requires a handful of different resources. In the case of Barbara, Klee, and Mona, that means finding a certain fungus that grows on the side of buildings. Here’s a Philanemo Mushroom Location in Genshin Impact that you can farm easily.
Philanemo Mushroom Location in Genshin Impact
As mentioned above, Philanemo Mushrooms grow on buildings, and we’ve found that one particular place where they frequently spawn in large numbers is the town of Springvale, just south of Mondstadt.
As you can see above, they’re typically growing on ledges or just underneath the roofs of houses in the area. All you need to do is climb up and grab one by pressing Square (PS4) or the equivalent button on your platform.
You’ll probably only need a small handful for your character ascension, but you might as well farm a whole bunch of them so you don’t have to come back here again. Five minutes of looking around Springvale should yield a dozen or so.
For those who can’t be bothered harvesting their own Philanemo Mushrooms, they can actually be bought from Chloris the wandering flower merchant. She sells them for 1,000 Mona, and you can typically find her near Windrise, which is only a short distance east of Springvale.
It also should be noted that while Springvale is a really good spot for finding them, Philanemo Mushrooms can basically be found in any urban area in the game, such as Mondstadt.
- Genshin Impact Version 1.5 Reveals First Gameplay – New Characters, Serenitea Pot, Events, & More
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Set to Launch This Month, miHoYo Announces
- Genshin Impact 1.5 Update Beneath the Light of Jadeite Trailer Introduces New Characters & Mechanics
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support