Genshin Impact is an open-world action-RPG filled to the bring with colorful characters and landscapes to explore. You’ll use these characters to complete quests and engage in combat with all sorts of enemies. In order to do so successfully, you’ll need to increase your stats, like Stamina. Here is everything you need to know about how to increase stamina in Genshin Impact.
You’ll use stamina for a number of important things in Genshin Impact, including fighting, running, climbing, and much more. The amount you have left is indicated by a gauge just to the right of your character.
How to Increase Stamina in Genshin Impact
If you find yourself running out of juice quickly during combat or while traversing the land, you’ll want to get your hands on two items: Anemoculus and Geoculus. These items are what you’ll use for worshiping the Statues of the Seven.
Worshiping the Statues of the Seven is your ticket to increasing your Stamina, as it is often rewarded for interacting with the statues by giving them Anemoculus and Geoculus.
It is important to note that Anemoculus can only be offered to the statues located in the northern half of Tevyat. Geoculus is in the opposite area, as you can only offer this rare resource to the ones in the south.
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Increase Stamina in Genshin Impact:
- Increased stamina is given as a reward for worshiping the Statues of the Seven.
- Collect Anemoculus and offer it to the Statues of the Seven the northern half of Tevyat.
Geoculus isn’t accepted in the north.
- Collect Geoculus and offer it to the Statues of the Seven the southern half of Tevyat.
Geoculus isn’t accepted in the south.
That is everything you need to know about how to increase stamina in Genshin Impact. For more general tips, tricks, and FAQs, search through our wiki and you’ll find plenty of helpful articles to guide you on your journey.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Off & Jean & Barbara’s Beach Costumes
- Genshin Impact Comes to Epic Games Store on June 8
- NieR, Atelier Ryza, Genshin Impact, Nekopara, & Many More Video Game Figures Revealed at Good Smile Event in Japan
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Reveals First Gameplay – New Character, Story, Events, Improvements, & More
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Dated & Detailed With “Midsummer Island Adventure” & More