It’s a Great VR Experience
Reasons to Play Star Wars: Squadrons
We’ll start off with this one solely because there’s a good chance that it won’t apply to a few of you, so we’ll get it out the way! Star Wars: Squadrons is completely compatible with VR, meaning you can enjoy the campaign, multiplayer and menus in a polished VR experience.
Playing in VR should be at the very top of your list if you’re lucky enough to own a headset. It’s the full-fat, no half-measures immersive Star Wars aerial combat experience you’ve been waiting for. Remember having those daydreams as a kid about actually piloting an X-Wing? Of course you did! Well, this is the closest you’re going to get to doing just that.
From my own time playing Squadrons in VR, motion sickness wasn’t an issue, even after a few hours. But it’s truly difficult to describe just how good Squadrons feels in VR. Just take the time to give it a try, and you’ll see what I mean.
The game is compatible with PSVR for PS4 users, and Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve Index and Windows Mixed Reality. Though EA Motive does claim that the game is only optimized for PSVR and Oculus Rift, so the quality of your experience on the others might not be quite as polished.
Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, play Star Wars: Squadrons in VR!
- Star Wars Squadrons Getting Baby Yoda Dashboard Flair & More To Celebrate The Mandalorian Season 2
- Star Wars Squadrons Flagships: How to Destroy the Star Destroyer & MC75
- 6 Things to Do First in Star Wars Squadrons
- Meet the Voice Actors of Star Wars Squadrons’ Cast
- Star Wars Squadrons Crossplay: How to Play Between PS4, Xbox One & PC