Story – Good
Things Marvel’s Avengers Gets Right and Things It Gets Wrong
One of the most enjoyable parts of the Marvel’s Avengers game is the single-player campaign. The story follows Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel), following the events of A-Day, where a terrorist attack was pinned on the Avengers, who were forced to disband and haven’t been seen since.
In her efforts to find out whodunnit and get to the bottom of just what the villainous AIM organization is up to, Kamala bumps into the Avengers and begins to slowly reassemble the crew.
While the gameplay is so-so — as we’ll explain later — the actual narrative is pretty good, albeit a little cliché. But aren’t all superhero movies? That’s what makes them so darn enjoyable, and it works in the game, too.
Add to that some excellent voice acting that do the characters proud and it’s fairly easy to recommend playing through its 10-12 hour duration. If you’re willing to roll with the punches…
- When Does Avengers: Secret Wars Come Out? Answer & Countdown
- When Does Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Come Out? Answer & Countdown
- Marvel’s Avengers Game: Best Characters, Ranked
- Avengers Game: How to Get Credits
- Avengers Game: How to Beat Abomination Boss Battle