To celebrate Rocket League going free-to-play and hitting the Epic Games Store, the Fortnite Llama-Rama event has arrived. This crossover event allows players to unlock cosmetics themed around one game for the other. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to complete all Fortnite Llama-Rama challenges in Rocket League so you can earn those free cosmetic items.
All Rocket League Llama-Rama Challenges
We’ve grabbed a screenshot of all of the Llama-Rama event challenges in Rocket League for your convenience below. We’ve also written them out in text below, if you’re struggling to view the image.
- Play an Online Match in Any Playlist
- Win 1 Online Match in Casual with the Llama Flyer Antenna
- Get 5 Goals, Save, or Assists in Online Matches with the Top Llama Topper
- Win 5 Online Matches in Any Playlist with the Octane: Loot Llama Decal
- Get MVP in Any Online Match with the Llama Wheels
- Get 10 Clears or Centers in Online Matches in Any Playlist
- Win 5 Online Matches in Any Playlist
- Play 3 Online Matches in Any of the Extra Modes Playlists
- Get 20 Shots or Saves in Online Matches in Any Playlist
- Play 10 Online Matches (Repeatable)
It’s worth pointing out here that only five of the 10 Llama-Rama event challenges will reward players with Fortnite-themed cosmetics. The remaining five will give players loot boxes that can be opened for more random cosmetic items.
Rocket League Llama-Rama Event End Date
The Llama-Rama event is currently set to end on October 12 at 12pm ET. Should the event be extended for any reason, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know.
Keep in mind that if you don’t complete these challenges before the end of the event, there’s a good chance you’ll never be able to get them again. If you’re a cosmetic collector or just want those Fortnite-themed cosmetics, you better get to work grinding them out.
There you have all you need to know about how to complete the Rocket League Fortnite challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Rocket League Adds Formula 1 Fan Pack on May 20
- Rocket League and NASCAR Start Multi-Year Collaboration With Car Pack This Week
- Rocket League Is Getting a Free Mobile Game Called Sideswipe
- Rocket League and Ford Team Up With In-Game Car and Freestyle Event
- Rocket League Is Adding a New Game Mode To Celebrate Super Bowl LV