The Outer Worlds‘ Peril on Gorgon DLC has arrived on all platforms and that means there’s yet another space adventure to embark on with your favorite companions. The problem a lot of players are facing, however, is trying to figure out how to start Peril on Gorgon in Outer Worlds. Well, we’re here to guide you through the process.
How to Start Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon DLC
- First, make sure you’re at a point in your save where you’ve beaten the “Radio Free Monarch” quest. This is a main mission about halfway through the game. If you’ve not completed this, you’ll need to beat it. You can tell you’ve done this if Nyoka’s in your party.
- Hop on-board the Unreliable and travel to anywhere in the Halcyon system. You’ll get interrupted by an interplanetary delivery company, who deliver you a package. Accept it and open it up.
- Head to your Cargo Hold on the Unreliable and you should find the box. Open it up to find a dismembered arm. At this point your crew should join in on the investigating and have a conversation with you about it.
- Travel to Gorgon and start the Peril on Gorgon DLC in Outer Worlds.
I’ve Reached Tartarus. Can I Play the DLC?
If you’re approaching the end of Outer Worlds, there’s a chance that you may no longer be able to go back.
Specifically, if players have reached Tartarus, you’ll be locked into that quest and won’t be able to go back. As such, you’ll either need to create a new save and start the game over entirely, or load up an older save to experience the Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon DLC.
That’s everything you need to know on how to start Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon DLC. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our guide wiki.
- The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos Review – A Flawed Execution
- The Outer Worlds Now Runs at 60 FPS on PS5 & Xbox Series X
- Outer Worlds DLC Murder on Eridanos Gets Release Date, Trailer & More
- The Outer Worlds Is Finally Coming to Steam Later This Month
- The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon DLC Trailer Tees up Another Whimsical Space Opera