There are a variety of different quest types in Kingdoms of Amalur, some of which introduce puzzle elements. That includes the quest The Purloined Letters. Here’s how to solve the brazier puzzle in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning.
How to Solve the Brazier Puzzle in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning
After having talked to Grim Onwig to take on the quest The Purloined Letters, players will later find themselves in an area called the Forbidden Hallway, which contains a large central chest.
In order to unlock it, the eight braziers that surround the chest need to be activated in a ring-shaped pattern. Activating the wrong brazier spoils the sequence and players will then have to pull a separate lever to restart the process again.
To solve the brazier puzzle correctly, use the lever at the back of the room to turn all the braziers off. Then, starting from the door directly in front of the chest in the middle of the room, interact with each brazier going clockwise. This means, starting with the brazier on your left, interact with each of them until you make a full circle. In the end, they’ll all be lit up and you’ll be able to open the chest.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown to make it crystal clear:
- Use the lever at the back of the room to turn all the braziers off.
- Approach the brazier that is opposite the door directly in front of the central chest. Activate it.
- Now activate each brazier in a clockwise rotation, making sure not to skip one accidentally.
That’s everything you should need to know about who to give the Eye of Amman Amulet to in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to search Twinfinite.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Coming to Switch in March, Fatesworn Expansion Later in 2021
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: ‘Oh, the Indignitaries’ Side Quest Guide
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Review – Initially Underrated But Currently Outdated
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: Best Skills Guide
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: Which Race Should You Choose? Answered