In Animal Crossing New Horizons, new seasons bring new DIY recipes. Now that the Northern Hemisphere is entering autumn, more items are available to craft, and you’ll need items such as pine cones in order to make them. Luckily, they are very easy to find, which is good because you’ll need a lot of them in order to craft autumn recipes. Here’s how to get pine cones in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Get Pine Cones in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Pine cones can only be found during the autumn months in Animal Crossing New Horizons. In the Northern Hemisphere, autumn lasts from September 1 through November 30. In the Southern Hemisphere, autumn lasts from March 1 through May 31.
During those months, pine cones will only fall from cedar trees. These are the tall trees with darker leaves that look like Christmas trees.
Simply walk up to the tree and press A to shake it. They won’t fall every single time, so you may need to shake it several times before one appears. Sticks will also continue to fall from these trees.
These items are necessary in order to craft the new autumn DIY recipes, which can be found from shooting down balloons, gifted from villagers, and found on bottles along the beach. You’ll need plenty if you want to craft everything, so start shaking those trees now.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get pine cones in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips, tricks, and guides, visit our New Horizons guide wiki.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons