Wart made his gaming debut as Mamu in Doki Doki Panic, which was eventually released in the West as Super Mario Bros. 2. This toad (think jumpy, not mushroomy) big, bad, green, and has a gaudy sense of style. This forgotten Mario villain would at least match Bowser’s color scheme.
Even though his ego might clash with Bowser’s, there’s no getting around the fact that Wart would be a dangerous foe if he came back to join King Koopa. The only problem is that Wart may not technically exist in their world since Super Mario Bros. 2 was just a dream.
Still, Wart’s deadly bubble belches and the Dream Machine would be an asset to Bowser’s army. And maybe he could even use the Frog Song of Soul that he teaches to Link in Link’s Awakening. Wart would be able to restore Dry Bowser back to his full green self.
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario 3D World Character Abilities: How Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad & Rosalina Are Different
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury: How to Get Infinite Lives
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Guide Wiki
- Super Mario 3D World: How to Unlock Rosalina