Things to Do After Beating Marvel’s Avengers Game
After beating the Marvel’s Avengers campaign, you’ll able to dive into the Avengers Initiative. This is arguably the bulk of the game, offering up a ton of different missions for players to blast through either alone or with friends (or AI) to grind out even better loot.
You’ve got a seriously long way to go if you want to max out their Power level, which is an average of all your equipped gears’ scores. You need to get it all the way up to 150, so make sure you’re taking on the toughest missions you can to earn that XP and the sweet, sweet loot.
Regardless of whether you choose to focus on one character or all of them, there’s plenty of replayability in the Avengers Initiative, especially with new content drops coming in the near future on a regular basis.
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets New Videos Detailing Hawkeye DLC, Revealing Black Panther as Next DLC Hero
- You’ll Be Able to Replay the Marvel’s Avengers Campaign With Patch 1.5
- Crystal Dynamics’ Marvel’s Avengers XP Grind Explanation Makes No Sense
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets Next-Gen Capabilities Overview Trailer