Stardew Valley Aquarium
New Stardew Valley Mods August 2020
Starting off the list of the best Stardew Valley mods to be released in August 2020 we have one of the most impressive creations granting the player a whole new aquarium to fill with caught fish.
You can access the aquarium from the train station, and donating your fish will have them appear in animated tanks with exhibit information for some big rewards.
This mod also adds a large new beach location with new custom shops including a beach shop for snacks, ice cream shop, and submarine shop for useful fishing supplies.
There is also an achievement and a special reward for donating all the in-game fish to the aquarium.
To top it all off, this mod also allows you to swim in the ocean as well. There are some secrets to this mod too that you can see in the spoiler tags on its Nexus page if you don’t want to find out for yourself while playing.
- Stardew Valley, Halo Infinite & More Coming to Xbox Game Pass this Month
- Haunted Chocolatier, a New Game by Stardew Valley’s Creator, Has Been Announced
- Stardew Valley Sales Have Exceeded 15 Million Since Launch
- Stardew Valley-Like Monster Harvest Gets Launch Trailer Teasing Farming, Battling & Exploration
- Stardew Valley Cup Is a Challenge Tournament With a $40,000 Prize Pool