Expanded Preconditions Utility Tool
New Stardew Valley Mods July 2020
Likely the most popular ‘mod’ (it’s really a mod tool) out last month, the expanded preconditions utility mod offers a conditions system any mod can use when being downloaded to your PC copy of Stardew Valley.
It is essentially a modding tool for SMAPI mods that adds a condition checking system, specifically for mods that have content packs with more files.
If a mod has this mod as a requirement, all you need to do is download and drop it into your mods folder for it to work properly.
- Haunted Chocolatier, a New Game by Stardew Valley’s Creator, Has Been Announced
- Stardew Valley Sales Have Exceeded 15 Million Since Launch
- Stardew Valley-Like Monster Harvest Gets Launch Trailer Teasing Farming, Battling & Exploration
- Stardew Valley Cup Is a Challenge Tournament With a $40,000 Prize Pool
- 5 Reasons Stardew Valley Fans Should Keep an Eye on Lightyear Frontier