Expanded Preconditions Utility Tool
New Stardew Valley Mods July 2020
Likely the most popular ‘mod’ (it’s really a mod tool) out last month, the expanded preconditions utility mod offers a conditions system any mod can use when being downloaded to your PC copy of Stardew Valley.
It is essentially a modding tool for SMAPI mods that adds a condition checking system, specifically for mods that have content packs with more files.
If a mod has this mod as a requirement, all you need to do is download and drop it into your mods folder for it to work properly.
- Is Stardew Valley Mobile Getting Multiplayer? Answered
- 10 Best Stardew Valley Mods of August 2020
- Grow and Battle Creatures in Stardew Valley-like Game Monster Harvest
- Stardew Valley Gets Physical Edition and Collector’s Edition for PC and Switch
- Ooblets Is Equal Parts Stardew Valley & Pokemon With a Hint of Animal Crossing