Expanded Preconditions Utility Tool
New Stardew Valley Mods July 2020
Likely the most popular ‘mod’ (it’s really a mod tool) out last month, the expanded preconditions utility mod offers a conditions system any mod can use when being downloaded to your PC copy of Stardew Valley.
It is essentially a modding tool for SMAPI mods that adds a condition checking system, specifically for mods that have content packs with more files.
If a mod has this mod as a requirement, all you need to do is download and drop it into your mods folder for it to work properly.
- Stardew Valley Creator Thanks Fans for Sticking With the Game on 5 Year Anniversary
- Stardew Valley Just Got an Official Board Game, and You Can Buy It Right Now
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 Is Out Now for Consoles
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 for Consoles Submitted for Certification, Should Drop in the Next 2 Weeks
- Stardew Valley 1.5 Update Coming to Consoles Early Next Year