If you’re looking for some more… intense mods for The Sims 4, then Sacrificial Mods has you covered! These mods are anything from a bit sadistic to downright gory and frightening. If you enjoy adding a bit of drama into your game, look no further. You can now cause a zombie apocalypse for your Sims or even find new ways to torment them personally (removing pool ladders is so yesterday). Here are the best Sacrificial mods for The Sims 4.
Download them at your own Sims’ risks!
Best Sims 4 Sacrificial Mods
This mod will bring some classic horror fun to your game, introducing a “Virus” that makes your Sims zombies. Children can be affected as well– no one is safe!
The mod is based heavily off of Resident Evil, and you can download it here.
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Just Announced: Farming, Animals, And More
- The Sims 4 Unveils New Dream Home Decorator Game Pack
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More