If you’re wanting to check out Microsoft’s latest flight simulator then you don’t necessarily have to purchase the standalone version. Here’s how to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 via Xbox Game Pass.
How to Get Microsoft Flight Simulator via Xbox Game Pass
Just as is the case with many of Microsoft-published titles, Flight Simulator 2020 is available as part of the company’s game subscription service.
It’s worth noting, though, that we’re referring to Xbox Game Pass for PC, a branch of the service that is currently in beta. Those wanting to play Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox One are out of luck for the time being as no console release date has yet been set in stone.
Now, with that out the way and assuming you’re still with us as a PC player wanting to play the game via Xbox Game Pass PC, you’ll now obviously need to go and purchase a monthly subscription. You can organize it from here; the price is $1 for your first month and then $4.99 after that.
With your membership now active, it’s now just a case of following these easy steps:
- Download the Game Pass for PC (Beta) app from this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
- Search for “Microsoft Flight Simulator” in the top navigation bar.
- Select Microsoft Flight Simulator from the search results.
- Choose to install the game.
And that’s everything you need to know about how to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 via Xbox Game Pass. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s extensive guide wiki.
You should find some related content below, but if you’re struggling to find an answer to a specific question then feel free to sound off in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Binding of Isaac’s Next Expansion Gets Steam Listing, Release Date
- Genshin Impact: How to Skip Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Is Genshin Impact Coming to PS5? Answered
- Genshin Impact: How to Fast Travel
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 1 (TOTW 1) Predictions