Microsoft Flight Simulator wants to show you the world… from the clouds… in one of many different aircraft that you can choose from. The skies the limit here, with an entire digital rendition of planet Earth to explore at your leisure with over 10 billion buildings to see. If you’re going to be diving into the cockpit, you may be wondering if Microsoft Flight Simulator has a difficulty achievement? Well, let us answer that for you.
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Difficulty Achievements
In short, yes, Microsoft Flight Simulator does have difficulty achievements. These come in the form of achievements that require players to complete journeys without using specific assist settings or without bypassing any of the travel.
We’ve compiled a list of Microsoft Flight Simulator’s difficulty achievements, alongside what each one requires you to do to earn it below:
- Start Me Up – Manually Start the Airbus A320neo’s engines, without using Assistance. (5 G)
- By the Book – Request landing clearance from ATC at a towered airport, without using ATC assistance. (5 G)
- Job Shadowing – Create a flight plan based on a Live Traffic Aircraft, then fly the route without assistance. (10 G)
- Light Chop – Land at an airport where windspeeds are in excess of 5 knots, without using any assistance. (15 G)
- On the Green – Land on a grass runway, without using any assistance. (10 G)
- My Way – Complete a non-stop 300+ mile flight from parking to parking spot, without assistance. (15 G)
- A Few Bumps – Land at an airport where windspeeds are in excess of 15 knots, without using any assistance. (20 G)
- Short Stuff – Land on a runway shorter than 2,000 feet, without using any assistance or bypassing any travel. (20 G)
- Uphill Climb – Land on a runway that has at least a 12 degree incline, without using any assistance. (20 G)
- Fire and Ice – Complete the Patagonia Bush Trip, without using any navigation assistance. (25 G)
- Anemoi – Complete the Balkans Bush Trip, without using any navigation assistance. (25 G)
- Goldrush – Complete the Nevada Bush Trip, without using any navigation assistance. (25 G)
There are some other achievements that could be classed as difficulty achievements, but these don’t forbid the use of assist options, making them far more easier to complete than those above.
That’s all you need to know about Microsoft Flight Simulator’s difficulty achievements. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Chofu Airport Released; Coventry & T-45C Goshawk Get New Screenshots
- Microsoft Flight Simulator CRJ Video & Screenshots Are All About The Cockpit; Release Date Reveal Tomorrow
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Macau & Hangzhou Get New Screenshots; Teterboro Airport Released
- Microsoft Flight Simulator P-51D Mustang Announced by Aeroplane Heaven
- Fly To Africa in Microsoft Flight Simulator With New Port Elizabeth & Free (For a Day) Roberts International Airport