Microsoft Flight Simulator lets players take to the skies and test out their piloting skills of all manner of aircraft. Be it a light plane or an enormous commercial jet, players can travel to over 37 thousand airports as they cruise through the clouds and explore the entire world. It truly is a bit of a technical marvel, especially given how stunning it all looks. As such, some players may be asking the question ‘is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) is coming to PS4?’
Microsoft Flight Simulator PS4 Port?
Unfortunately, no, Microsoft Flight Simulator isn’t coming to PS4, and it’s unlikely that it ever will. This is because, as the game’s name suggests, Microsoft developed the game within its first-party studiods, namely Asobo Studio.
The game was published by Xbox Game Studios, and while we have seen the likes of Cuphead and Minecraft release on all platforms, it’s unlikely at least for now that Microsoft will hand over another of its exclusive titles for PC (and Xbox One down the line) to one of its biggest competitors.
If anything does change on that front and Microsoft Flight Simulator is announced to be coming to the PS4, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know. For now, though, it’s simply a case of crossing your fingers and hoping for the best. We wouldn’t get our hopes up if we were you, though.
That’s everything you need to know to answer the question of ‘is Microsoft Flight Simulator coming to PS4?’ For more tips, tricks, and general information on the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Getting New Hotfix, F-14 & Twin Otter Get New Screenshots, CRJ 900/1000 Delayed; Warsaw Modlin Airport Announced
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Minsk Airport Announced; Nanki-Shirahama, O.R. Tambo, & Alicante Get New Screenshots
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Great Britain Central Review (Orbx)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Aviat Husky A-1C DLC Released by Microsoft; Price Revealed
- Microsoft Flight Simulator London Gatwick & Lugano Airports Get New Screenshots; New York City Scenery Teased