As you play through Sucker Punch’s new game, Ghost of Tsushima, the Mongol enemies you face will gradually get stronger and smarter, dealing huge amounts of damage if you’re not careful in combat. Therefore, you’re going to want to get more health to take them on with relative ease. So that you can make your max higher, here’s everything you need to know about how to increase your health in Ghost of Tsushima.
Your health is shown in the bottom right of the screen and you can use your Resolve (the yellow circles above) to restore it after taking damage. However, you can increase the overall amount of health you have, allowing you to take more damage and survive against stronger enemies.
How to Increase Your Health in Ghost of Tsushima
There are two ways to do so in Ghost of Tsushima. The first is by visiting Hot Springs, which are indicated by a well/bucket icon on the map.
If you head to them, take a dip in the pool, and reflect on story beats, Jin’s health will increase.
You’re also able to unlock a perk from the Exploration section of the Samurai Technique menu, called Wind of Health, which guides you toward the nearest undiscovered Hot Spring to help you find them and increase your health.
It costs a single Technique Point, but it’s not something we’d recommend spending your points on early in the game.
The second way to increase your health in Ghost of Tsushima is to grow Jin’s legend. Legend is essentially reputation and it will increase a small amount as you complete quests, side quests, and other activities. It’ll happen organically over time, so just keep an eye out for it.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
In short, there are two ways to increase health in Ghost of Tsushima
- Find Hot Springs throughout the map and interact with them.
- Complete activities and quests to raise Jin’s legend.
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure
- Watch the Show Inspired by Ghost of Tsushima on Japanese TV and Discover the Game’s Unique Setting