Ghost of Tsushima is an action-adventure game in which you need to take advantage of every skill in your arsenal to progress throughout the game. Here’s everything you need to know about how to equip skills in Ghost of Tsushima.
How to Equip Skills in Ghost of Tsushima
After you boot up Ghost of Tsushima and get into the game, open up the techniques menu by pressing the options button. Select the technique category and you’ll see the different set of categories you can invest in.
Skill upgrades are contained within different trees, including Samurai, Stances, and Ghost. There are also sub-sections within those categories like “Deflection” and “Evasion.” All of these features skills and upgrades you can pour Technique points into.
Last but not least, there are also general sections, including “Exploration” abilities, and “Mythic” combat abilities. We’d recommend investing in these first, as they help improve multiple areas of gameplay at once.
These skills are all unlocked after you acquire Technique Points as rewards for successfully completing quests or activities in Ghost of Tsushima. Once you unlock them, simply choose which skill you want to invest in and it’ll equip it.
When it comes down to which set of skills you’ll want to invest in, it all really just comes down to what playstyle fits you best. Try a few styles out until you find the one you like best and you’ll be one step closer to being unbeatable.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Equip Skills in Ghost of Tsushima:
- Complete quests or activities to earn technique points.
- Open up the techniques menu by pressing the options button.
- Select the Technique category and invest in the skills you want.
That is everything you need to know about how to equip skills in Ghost of Tsushima. If you’re still looking for tips, tricks, and guides, check out our official guides wiki, as well as the coverage below.
- 8 Things to Do After Beating Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Video Discusses the Historical Perspective; Digital Deluxe Upgrade Released
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Ticking off Ghost of Tsushima’s Map Is Incredibly Therapeutic
- Ghost of Tsushima’s Best Moments Are the Chill Ones