It’s now the start of July, which means that there are a whole bunch of new fish and bugs that you can catch in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Here’s everything you need to know about how to catch the Blue Marlin in Animal Crossing New Horizons, including its spawn time and selling price.
Blue Marlin Seasonality & Spawn Times
The Blue Marlin can only be caught during the following months for each hemisphere:
- Northern hemisphere: January to April, July to September, November to December
- Southern hemisphere: January to March, May to October
During these months, this fish can be caught all day, which means that you don’t have to worry about the time of day when hunting for this fish. You can hop into the game at anytime and have a chance at catching it.
Catching the Blue Marlin in Animal Crossing New Horizons
To catch the Blue Marlin in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you’ll first need to equip your fishing rod and head to the beach. This is an ocean fish, so don’t bother checking the rivers for it.
In addition to that, it only spawns at the piers, so you’ll want to be on the lookout for large fish shadows there. Because the spawn rate is pretty random, you might want to craft some fish bait and use them at the pier to increase your chances of catching it.
Blue Marlin Sell Price
As it’s one of the harder fish to catch in the game, the Blue Marlin can be sold for 10,000 bells at Nook’s Cranny. Like all other fish in the game, you can also sell it at a nice premium if CJ’s on your island.
That’s all you need to know about how to catch the Blue Marlin in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game. Check out the full list of new July bugs and fish that can be caught in Animal Crossing New Horizons now.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons