Ghost of Tsushima is an absolutely stunning game with visuals and graphics that make your heart go all fuzzy. We’ve put together a few screenshots from the first few hours of the game that show just how beautiful it is.
While Ghost of Tsushima has a rather extensive photo mode that easily enhances images, these particular screenshots have no graphical alterations other than occasionally moving Jin out of the way for a better angle.
So, the screenshots you’ll be seeing are visuals you will normally be able to see within the game as you cruise around Tsushima.
As these images come from in-game, there will be minor spoilers. However, none particularly spoil the story.
Right at the start of the game, we’re already treated to some aesthetically pleasing samurai against the backdrop of smoke, darkness, and the moon.
One of the reasons Ghost of Tsushima is so gorgeous is because of its very dynamic and realistic lighting. You only get treated to a little bit of it in this shot but it’s a great introduction to what the rest of the game will hold.
- Ghost of Tsushima Voted Game of the Year by Japanese Game Developers & More on Famitsu
- Ghost of Tsushima Fans Help Restore Torii Toppled by Typhoon in Real-World Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Wins Player’s Voice Award at The Games Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Getting Handsome Jin Sakai Figma Figure
- Watch the Show Inspired by Ghost of Tsushima on Japanese TV and Discover the Game’s Unique Setting