Since 2017, Sims FreePlay offers up a special Halloween event for players to complete each year. One of the tasks that confuses a lot of players is the Limited Edition “Trick or Treat” quest. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to trick or treat five times in Sims FreePlay so you can complete this Halloween quest.
It’s worth noting that before you can Trick or Treat, you’ll need to have unlocked the red body paint for your Sims. To do this, you’ll need to complete the first set of goals in the Halloween event. These are:
- Answer the Phone – 48 seconds
- Calm Sim on a Phone – 40 minutes
- Search a Home Lot – 1 hour 40 minutes
- Go to the Park
- Discuss Paranormal Activity – 4 hours 10 minutes
- Discuss Paranormal Scene Findings – 1 hour 40 minutes
- Travel to the Wizard’s Cottage
- View Ghosts in Crystal Ball – 2 hours 30 minutes
- Discuss Stopping Ghosts with Wizard Wickham – 5 hours 50 minutes
How to Trick or Treat with Sims 5 Times
Now that you have the red body paint, you’re ready to trick or treat Sims five times.
There are a few ways you can do this. We’ll run through each option down below, from the fastest and easiest way, to the slowest.
The Pre-Teen Method
If you have any Sim that is considered a Pre-Teen, you can use them to speedily trick or treat five times. Simply have them wear the red body paint unlocked in the previous steps and then tap on another Sim to interact with.
Select the ‘Trick or Treat’ option that appears in the top right-hand corner. This will only take five minutes with the preteen. Trick or Treat with any other adult Sim will take 4 hours 10 minutes, so this will make things much, much faster.
Get Five Pairs of Sims to Trick or Treat
Another method you can do is to get five different pairs of Sims (10 Sims in total) together. Have five of them wear the red body paint and interact with five Sims who are not and select the Trick or Treat option.
You’ll still have to wait all that time, but at least you’re getting all five done simultaneously.
The One Pair Method
The most obvious and slowest method of trick or treating with Sims five times in Sims FreePlay is to simply have get two Sims together. Have one wear the red body paint and interact with the other.
Choose the ‘Trick or Treat’ option and let the time lapse. Rinse and repeat another four times to complete the quest.
After this, you’ll then be free to continue on with the Halloween quests in Sims FreePlay to unlock more body paint colors.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our Sims coverage below.
- The Sims 4 Gets a New Update; Here’s How to Download It
- 20 Sims Memes Only True Fans Will Understand
- The Sims Players Will Compete in a New Reality TV Show on TBS and It Starts Soon
- How Much Do You Know About The Sims? Take This Quiz to Test Your Knowledge
- The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle: Best Gallery Builds So Far