With the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Isle of Armor expansion, Poke Trainers have began returning to the Switch titles to catch ’em all, solve the mysteries of the Dojo on the island, and acquire some new items. If you’re looking to complete your Pokedex, you may be wondering what you need to do to evolve Mienfoo into Mienshao in Pokemon Sword and Shield. In this guide, we’ll tell you exactly what you need to do.
Evolving Mienfoo Into Mienshao in Pokemon Sword and Shield
First off, it’s worth pointing out that Mienfoo can’t actually be obtained in either Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield. Instead, if you’re wanting to bring it into your game, you’ll need to make sure that you’ve used Pokemon Home to transfer it from a previous game like Sun and Moon or Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon into Sword or Shield.
The good news is that the process of evolving Mienfoo into Mienshao is the exact same in Pokemon Sword and Shield as it was in previous games. All you need to do is train Mienfoo up to Level 50. Once it reaches this level, it’ll automatically begin the evolution process, turning into Mienshao.
Mienshao can have the following abilities in Pokemon Sword and Shield:
- Inner Focus – The Pokemon’s intensely focused, and that protects the Pokemon from flinching.
- Regenerator – Restores a little HP when withdrawn from battle.
- Reckless (Hidden) – Powers up moves that have recoil damage.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else you need to know on how to evolve Mienfoo into Mienshao in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Looking for more tips and tricks? Be sure to head over to our guide wiki for both games. We’ve also included some guides for the new Isle of Armor expansion down below.
- Pokemon Isle of Armor: How to Change Weather
- Pokemon Isle of Armor: How to Become Friendly with Kubfu
- Pokemon Isle of Armor: How to Evolve Krokorok
- Pokemon Isle of Armor: How to Evolve Marill
- Pokemon Isle of Armor: Which Kubfu Evolution Is Better (Water or Dark)