After the launch of Fortnite Season 3 last week, we’re beginning to set into the usual routine. Another new week means that we’re looking at more challenges for players to grind out for XP to level up their Battle Pass and unlock more cosmetics. The Fortnite Season 3 week 2 challenge list has been leaked ahead of its official release tomorrow, and we’re here to share it with you.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenge List
- Use Different Ziplines at The Authority (8)
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Holly Hedges (7)
- Find Deadpool Floaties at The Yacht (3)
- Score a Goal on the Soccer Pitch at Pleasant Park (1)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (3)
- Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (20)
- Gather or Consume Foraged Items at The Orchard (5)
The leak of Fortnite’s challenges comes by way of Ibis, a Fortnite leaker.
Each one of the seven Fortnite week 2 challenges offers up 35,000 XP upon completion, so they’re well worth spending your time completing if you’re looking to reach Tier 100 and unlock everything your Battle Pass has to offer.
In terms of how interesting the challenges are, they’re a mixed bag. Searching chests, eliminations at a named location, gathering or consuming foraged items at The Orchard aren’t all that exciting. However, headshotting henchmen at The Fortilla sounds like it could cause a ton of chaos as players take their time lining up shots.
Scoring a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park is simple enough, but with multiple players likely to be trying to complete it at once, that’s another one that has chaos written all over it.
The headline challenge is easily Finding Deadpool Floaties at The Yacht. You can check out our Deadpool Floaties at The Yacht Locations guide here if you need a hand tracking them down.
That’s everything you need to know on the Fortnite Season 3 Week 2 challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5: How to Unlock Lexa Anime Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5: How to Get Menace Undefeated Flame Skin
- Fortnite: How to Bury in Sand & Travel Underground
- Fortnite: How to Get Bars & What They’re Used For (Gold Bars)
- Fortnite: How to Get Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Pass