Destiny 2’s Season of the Arrivals is here and follows up a shocking live stream filled with information about the future of the franchise. Unfortunately, players aren’t able to get going right away with the new content and may be having trouble getting to the Tower and signing in. Here’s how to fix error code Guitar in Destiny 2, the most common error code that payers are receiving right now.
How to Fix Error Code Guitar in Destiny 2
Destiny 2 is a very popular game and any time there is new content players both current and returning generally flood the servers all at once.
This is what causes the Guitar error code. Generally, Bungie responds to it quickly and lets players know they are aware via the Bungie Help Twitter page.
While they haven’t posted about the Guitar error code yet, we imagine they probably will soon.
So how to fix the issue? In short, there’s nothing you can do other than wait it out and keep retrying. You can try logging and logging out, or just attempting to fly to the Tower or another location, but that’s all you can do for right now.
If there is a workaround that Bungie authorizes, they will post about it on the Bungie Help Twitter, so keep an eye out there and we’ll update this post as well to let you know.
Logging in and logging out though does sometimes fix the Guitar error code in Destiny 2, so don’t give up but don’t go crazy trying either if it doesn’t work after a bit.
That does it for how to fix error code Guitar in Destiny 2 and what it means.
For more about Season of the Arrival, check out the trailer for it and see a bit of the new Nine themed dungeon. In addition check out our recent news posts about the future of Destiny 2 and the next expansion, Beyond Light.
- Destiny 2 Streamer Drops Sick Freestyles While Raking Up Kills in PvP
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Outlines Massive Subclass & Ability Changes for 30th Anniversary Event & Beyond
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages