Warzone has only been out for a couple of months, but a meta has already become clear and everyone is using the same subset of weapons. Arguably the most popular assault rifle is the Grau but players have been tinkering with its attachments to get the best out of it. If you’ve been killed by it and want to try the same, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the improved Grau ironsights in Warzone.
The basic Grau ironsights are rounded and a little tough to see through. While you can use other Optics like Reflex Sights and Red Dots when you unlock them, there’s a different iron sight you can get that is much easier to see through.
How to Get Improved Grau Ironsights in CoD Warzone
The improved sights aren’t actually a scope at all, but rather a side effect of equipping a particular barrel.
You will need to equip the Tempus 26.4″ Archangel, but you can’t do that right from the start. You need to level the Grau up to level 36 before you can do so. You can do that by getting kills, doing well in matches, and completing contracts.
Once you’ve hit weapon level 36, equip the barrel and no optic. That will see the iron sights change to what you can see in the screenshot below. The barrel increases the weapon’s accuracy, range, and control, but lowers mobility.
The new improved Grau ironsights are great at range and the recoil is minimal, which allows you to take out enemies that are far away but are moving in a way that makes them difficult to take out with sniper rifles.
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know