The loot you find in Warzone is generally pretty poor. The basic Kar-98k, Famas, and Oden are all pretty terrible and the first few minutes of every game are spent scrambling for something useable. The good stuff is generally quite rare, but it’s out there. So that you can get one of the most OP weapons in the game, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Grenade Launcher in Warzone.
The MGL-32 Grenade Launcher is a Legendary (orange rarity) weapon and it’s pretty self-explanatory. Once equipped, it fires grenades that explode upon impact, doing huge explosive damage to enemies you fire at.
How to Get Grenade Launcher in CoD Warzone
There’s only one thing you can do to try and get one, and that is to search in as many loot crates as possible and keep your fingers crossed.
The Grenade Launcher is an extremely rare drop. I’ve encountered it maybe five to ten times in 400 matches, with Legendary crates being the best bet. Crates are the only place you’ll find it, unless you loot it off an enemy’s body, so keep looting.
You cannot add it to a loadout either, so there’s no way to guarantee that you’ll be able to get it during a Warzone match. Keeping your fingers crossed and looking around is all you can really do as of right now.
If Infinity Ward makes the Grenade Launcher more common or give players another way to get it in the future, we’ll be sure to update you here. Since it’s so powerful though, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities