The Warzone mysteries are really cranking up as we approach Season 4. The strange keycards that players were finding can now be used on the secret bunkers and it’s seemingly happening more and more regularly. So that you can get all the loot inside, here’s everything you need to know about where all secret bunker locations in CoD Warzone are.
It is very rare, but you can find red keycards in loot crates. If you’re lucky enough to get one, you can take them to one of the 12 bunkers and use it on the keypad there. Once the doors have opened, you’ll be able to run in and collect all the loot in there.
Below is an image of the Warzone map and we’ve detailed where all the secret bunker locations are.
All Secret Bunker Locations in CoD Warzone
The red dots indicate where you can find the bunker locations. The ones that have two next to each other indicate that there are two right next to each other.
They are all numbered accordingly, with you being able to see the number above the door to them.
- 00: South of Promenade West and the Hills and on the coast, you’ll find one pretty hidden down the cliff.
- 01: North of the go kart track on the west edge of the map, as you make your way up to the large warehouse.
- 02: North of bunker 01, there’s a large bunker area, with one in there.
- 03: The next is very nearby. You’ll finding after dropping through a trap door in one of the other rooms.
- 04: Southeast of Dam, up in the cliffs. It’s easiest to come down from above to get to it. This is the one in the image at the start of the guide.
- 05: You’ll find the next one on the west side of Crash Site.
- 06: Head to the cliffs on the east side of the map, by the train tunnel east of Quarry, you’ll find another.
- 07: Now, head to the east of TV station. You’ll find a trap door here that you need to go through.
- 08: For the second of two near each other, just go down the steps opposite the other bunker.
- 09: Below the bridge north of bunker, there’s one in the cliffs on the east side.
- 10: South of the Park on the south coast of the map.
- 11: This one is a bit different, which we’ll get to below, but it is at the top of the map, northeast of Military Base.
How to Open Bunker 11
Wile bunkers 00 to 10 can all be opened with the red keycards that you find in loot crates, you need to do something else to open bunker number 11.
First of all, you need to head to one of five phones around the map where you’ll hope to hear a message spoken in Russian. The locations of those phones are:
- In the large office building in the middle of downtown.
- Northern most building in Lozoff Pass.
- Down the cliff from there, south east of the the town, in the western most building there.
- In the the central northern house in the little town south of Promenade West.
- In the small building at the bottom of Dam.
Alongside a strange warning message, three numbers between zero and nine will be said, so you’ll need to translate and remember them. You’ll then need to head to three numbered phones that correspond with the numbers you heard.
You’ll need to go there in the right order and you’ll hear morse code for the numbers you heard at the first phone. Below are the locations for the phones and the numbers they correspond with.
Warzone Secret Bunker Locations – Bunker 11 Contents
Once you’ve been to all three phones, in the right order, head back to secret bunker 11’s location and the light above it should now be green rather than red. You’ll be able to interact with it and you’ll get in. Inside you’ll find a few things. They are:
- A lot of loot
- Mud Drauber SMG blueprint
- A mysterious computer you can interact with. It will begin a countdown that stops at two.
- A hole in a wall that you can climb through. You can then interact with a red button that’ll clear smoke in a window, revealing a nuke that’s inside.
There may be more secrets that are yet to be found beyond the secret bunker locations known already, so we’ll update you here if and when they are revealed. For now, all the bunkers really offer is loads of loot and some cool things to see. The interesting reveals will probably ramp up as we approach Season 4.
- Call of Duty: Warzone Adds New Party Size Playlists
- CoD Warzone: How to Get Grenade Launcher
- CoD Warzone: How to Get Tracers
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone Change Removes the Gulag
- CoD Warzone: How to Open Bunker 11