The Sims 2 released back in 2004 to critical acclaim for finally upgrading a beloved franchise in many ways. Sims fans are so loyal that many still play this sequel to this day. Although the modding community has moved on mostly from 2 to Sims 3 and Sims 4 since 2004, there is a healthy amount that you need to check out if you’re looking to spice up your vanilla copy. Here are the best Sims 2 mods in 2020 to download right now.
Check out our other Sims mods pieces, too:
- Sims 3 mods
- Sims 4 mods
- Sims 3 Woohoo mods
- Sims 4 Hair mods
- Sims 3 Hair mods
- Sims 4 Woohoo mods
- Sims 4 House Mods
Enlarge That Text!
Best Sims 2 Mods 2020
This mod helps the game immensely by making the text within The Sims 2 a lot less smaller. Finally, you’ll be able to actually read the messages that pop up regardless of the size of your monitor. You’d think this would be in the game, but don’t worry, modders are here to fix it right up.
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- How To Play The Sims 4 in First Person
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4