Your Critterpedia in Animal Crossing New Horizons is teeming with different insects and fish for you to catch and subsequently donate to Blathers at the museum or sell at Nook’s Cranny. One of the many insects you can find in the game are cockroaches. These insects, capable of surviving substantial levels of radiation, can be found scuttling around the inside of your house. Here’s whether or not you can catch cockroaches in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Can You Catch Cockroaches in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Cutting right to the chase, you cannot catch cockroaches in Animal Crossing New Horizons. While they’ll appear in your house and be scuttling around, you won’t be able to equip your Net while inside to be able to actually catch them.
Furthermore, you won’t be able to find cockroaches outside on your island where you can actually catch insects and fish, making cockroaches impossible to catch in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Instead, players will simply need to get rid of them by running over their bodies as they scuttle about your house. It’s incredibly simple and won’t take very long.
Cockroaches will only show up in your house if you haven’t played the game for an entire month or longer. Time traveling for longer than a month will also cause cockroaches to show up.
That’s everything you need to know on whether or not you can catch cockroaches in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki. We’ve also included some more quick links below for your convenience.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons