There are already so many different items and other things to buy in Animal Crossing New Horizons to help decorate your island with, but did you know that there are seasonal-exclusive items that come and go depending on upcoming holidays and events? Here’s what you need to know about how to buy seasonal items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Buying Seasonal Items in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Seasonal items will pop up in Animal Crossing New Horizons whenever a holiday or special day is on the horizon, like Mother’s Day for example. As of writing, there’s only one seasonal item available for purchase and that is a Thank-You Mom mug that has an adorable red flower on it.
If your mom is playing Animal Crossing too (which is unlikely), make sure to send it to them so that they know that you’re thinking of them always. But, if not, just do what I did and send it as a gift to one of your friends as a little joke!
To actually buy these seasonal items, just follow these instructions step-by-step:
- Go to the Resident Services building and go over to the ATM and then select Nook Shopping.
- Go into the Special Goods category to check out the offerings.
- And then if you press the R button, you can find the Seasonal items category. The mug can be purchased for 600 Bells.
And that should be all you need to know about how to buy seasonal items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
For more on Animal Crossing New Horizons, do be sure to look into our ever-expanding Guide Wiki for the game. It is full of tips and tricks to help you live out your perfect island life. You can also check out our scored review to find out why the game is so beloved and a feature on changes we would love to see happen via future updates.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Mosquito: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Drone Beetle: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Firefly: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Great White Shark: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Whale Shark: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price