The big April update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now able to be downloaded and installed to your Switch console. Once you boot up your Animal Crossing save, you might be wondering just what comes included with this April update. Well, here’s everything you need to know about what’s new on your island.
Leif’s Garden Shop
Just like Sahara does in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Leif the sloth will visit your island on random days and can be found right in front of your Town Hall/Resident Services building in the square.
Leif will have a little cart out front that sells an assortment of foliage, including shrubs and flower seeds. If you’re looking to spruce up the look of your island a bit, Leif is your go-to spot.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Festivale Float
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Valentine’s Day Items