If you’re playing Resident Evil 3, you’re already aware that this isn’t some happy stroll through Raccoon City. There are zombies everywhere trying to eat your face, and Nemesis is constantly chasing you trying to remold aforementioned face. It’ll come as no surprise then that you’ll need to know how to heal in Resident Evil 3 if you want to give yourself the best chances of reaching the end in one piece.
Healing Your Health in Resident Evil 3
To heal in Resident Evil 3, simply press Triangle on PS4 or Y on Xbox One and then select a healing item out of your inventory. Press X on PS4 or A on Xbox One to use the item and heal some of your health.
It’s worth keeping in mind that the amount of health you recover will depend on the healing item that you’re using. Each of the items in Resident Evil 3 can be used to heal the different health levels (colors) indicated by the heart monitor in the bottom left corner of the screen.
All Healing Items
We’ve listed all healing items and herb combinations in the game that you can use to get yourself back to full health below, alongside how much of your health they will recover.
- Green Herb – 1 Heal
- Green & Green Combo – 2 Heals
- Green & Red Combo – Full Restore
- First Aid Spray – Full Restore
Parasite Infections in Resident Evil 3 Remake
In the original game, if Jill was infected by a parasite, you’d need to use a blue herb to remove the infection.
In the remake there are no blue herbs. Instead, you can use any of the healing options above. Doing so will see Jill spit the parasite out, allowing you to continue on infection-free.
That’s everything you need to know on how to heal your health in Resident Evil 3. Head over to our wiki for more tips and tricks.
- Capcom Announces Record Q2 Profit Among “Solid” Resident Evil 3 & Catalog Games Sales
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Filled With Mods Is a Hilarious & Chaotic Mess
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Mod Turns Jill, Carlos, & Nemesis Into Fall Guys
- Massive Xbox Ultimate Game Sale Now Live; Discounts on Resident Evil 3, Maneater, & More
- Resident Evil 3 Shipped 2.7 Million Units; Monster Hunter World at 16 Million & Iceborne at 5.8 Million