Season 3 has arrived in Modern Warfare, bringing a whole host of new challenges for players to work through and cosmetics for them to unlock. Among these is the main character from Modern Warfare’s campaign, Alex, that players guided through the various missions around the world. Here’s how to get Alex in Modern Warfare.
Getting the Alex Operator in Modern Warfare
The good news is that you won’t have to do much to unlock Alex as your Operator in both the game’s typical multiplayer and the Warzone Battle Royale mode. Simply purchase the Season 3 Battle Pass and you’ll immediately unlock Alex to use at your own leisure. You don’t need to either level up your Battle Pass, just purchase it and he’s all yours.
By reaching Tier 100 in your Modern Warfare Season 3 Battle Pass, players can unlock an additional style for their Alex Operator skin, though keep in mind the grind will be real to reach this by the end of the season.
According to the official announcement post for Season 3, Alex “somehow escaped General Roman D. Barkov’s chemical facility and remained in hiding until Price needed him to come back into the fray…” How he survived that finale in Modern Warfare is beyond us, but we won’t complain.
Alex joins the Coalition’s Operator pool within the Warcom group, so fans of this particular side will be delighted to have him join their ranks.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- SuperData: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Tops 2020’s Highest-Earning Premium Digital Games
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Event Is Exactly What Warzone Needs More Of
- Modern Warfare’s Haunting of Verdansk Begins Tomorrow, Bringing Night Mode to Warzone
- New Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Brings Fixes and Nerfs To Newest Weapons